Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Self - Introduction




My name is Jennifer Ho, and I come from Taiwan. I have been studying English at MEI since last semester. The major reason why I study here is that I would like to earn my master's degree in Library and Information Science at the University of Maryland.




For me, as an international student and non-native speaker of English, everything is a challenge. I have been lucky to meet good teachers and friends while studying here. Whatever the difficulties I face, they give me a lot of supports.




I hope that I can improve my language and writing skill in this class. It is very important to improve my English sufficiently for full-time academic study in the future.


5 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Jennifer! It's been a while, right? How have you been?I'm glad to hear from you, and I liked your new blog!

Anyway, good luck in this semester and I'm looking forward to reading your new post!

Nina Liakos said...

Congratulations on starting your second English blog, jennifer! I am happy to see you in my class again this semester. :-)

John said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for telling me about your new blog. With the end of the semester, I haven't been doing much blogging lately, but I'll certainly read yours from now on! Keep writing!

Erika Cruvinel said...

Hi Jennifer
I'm glad you can find friends and teacehrs in Maryland who support you in your new challenges! Make sure you can find lots of support online too! I'm Erika and I'm a teacher in Brazil. I love blogging with people from other countries. Nice to meet you!

nazanin said...

Hello jenifer

I'm very happy to see u in class like last semester.
good luck